The prestigious property is composed of:
Main house, restored and actually divided in 5 living units used for agritourism, arranged on two levels with an area of 317 m², composed as follows:
- Apartment 1 – placed on the ground floor and composed of a living room with a fireplace and kitchenette, a hallway, a bedroom, a bathroom, a room for tourist accommodation, placed on the same level;
- Apartment 2 – placed on the ground and the first floor and composed of a living room with a fireplace, a dining room, a kitchen, a bathroom, an internal staircase, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (one with Jacuzzi), mezzanine area, external panoramic loggia;
- Studio-apartment 3 – on the ground floor with fireplace and bathroom;
- Apartment 4 – placed on the first floor and composed of a living room with fireplace and kitchenette, a bedroom, a bathroom, a mezzanine area;
- Apartment 5 – on the first floor, composed of a living room with fireplace and kitchenette, a bedroom, a bathroom, a mezzanine area.
External area includes a well-maintained park, characterized by the entrance to the property, external parking spaces, courtyards, paved walkways, swimming pool in mosaics of 12x6 m (depth 1.70 m) with covered annexes for total 120 m², including technical rooms, tool sheds, spa area with sauna, shower, Jacuzzi.
State of repair
The property was fully renovated in 2003, in compliance with all regulations regarding the systems. The exterior facades are partly in stone and partly plastered in old-rose colour, the roof is well insulated with thermal insulation + waterproofing and is covered with the tiles in Roman style.
Internally, there are terracotta floors, ceilings with wooden beams and terracotta tiles, all window frames are wood, windows equipped with thermal glass.
Location and nearby infrastructure
The property is completed by AGRICULTURAL LAND for a total area of 6.5 ha, characterised by vineyard (800 m²), olive grove (400 trees), woodland, area for horse riding.