We offer the exclusive sale of a historical palace of about 1,100 m², built in the beginning of the XXth Century, located next to the cathedral. The Palace is a rare example of Sicilian architecture of that period. Although structurally in perfect conditions, it needs some renovation works. The last restoration took place in 1970.
The property consists of two business premises, four apartments, mezzanine and attic on the third floor. The habitable Surface is 950 m². There is also a garage of about 84 m², height 5,15 m.
The property is ideal both as a primary residence and as an investment for a small B&B. It is also the best investment opportunity for those who wish to run a touristic business in the heart of Modica.
The property consists of:
- two business premises, each one of 73 m², height 5,26 m. Each premise consists of two adjoining rooms and an adjoining hall
- a mezzanine of about 122 m², height 2,30 m, with 5 rooms
- apartment on the first noble floor(about 212 m² commercial; 184 m² the flat; 56 m² the mezzanine): a large entrance, three large rooms, a kitchen, a bathroom, plus a mezzanine, height 2,15 mt, composed of another small living area, a bedroom, a bathroom and a closet
- apartment on the first noble floor(about 149 m² commercial, 124 m² the flat; 51 m² the mezzanine): a large entrance hall, two large rooms, a kitchen, a bathroom plus a mezzanine, height 2,15 mt, composed of another small living area, a bedroom, a bathroom and a closet.
- two apartments located on the second floor, with sizes and features similar to the apartments of the first floor
- attic on the third floor, 56 m², having an independent access from the stairwell and from the common entrance hall of the building.