This farmhouse made of local quartz stone and lava stone from Etna and hand-cut, is located in the hills of Pollina.
The property is about of 400 m² with the possibility of another 80 m² to be built.
The property is spread over two floors and comprises on the ground floor three independent apartments, a room designed as a ”pizzeria“, two large terraces of about 84 m², from which you can see a wonderful view of the Aeolian Islands and a small swimming pool.
The apartment on the top floor and the external finishes are still to be finished.
- Air condition
Location and nearby objects
- Distance from the sea: 8,7 km
- Distance from the nearest city center: 2 km
- Distance from Catania: 200 km
- Distance from Palermo Airport: 120 km
- Distance from Trapani Airport: 200 km