Furnished three-storey villa with a garden.
The villa was built in the 1500's, its main element was the ”columbar tower“.
The villa has 55 living rooms, 13 bathrooms, a spacious kitchen and a large terrace. There is also a barn, a greenhouse, a chapel and a separate apartment in the far wing in the territory. There is a large plot of land, an area of about 2.5 hectares, of which 5,000 m² is a park.
Location and nearby objects
The villa is located in the city of Vicenza, one of the most ancient cities in Veneto. In the Renaissance, beautiful buildings were built here, the city was enriched with magnificent architectural monuments, thanks to the work of Andrea Palladio, one of the most famous architects of the 1500s and his students. In 1866 the city was merged with Italy and the areas surrounding Vicenza, such as Monte Grappa, Asiago and Pasubio.