Florence. Renaissance villa in dominant position in hills, surrounded by olive groves, in unaltered Florentine style and architecture. The interior is adorned with columns and stone capitals; monumental staircase of exquisite workmanship, sixteenth-century well, chapel, Italian garden. The original facility of the is dated back to the year 1200 and it is born as sighting tower on the hill of Bagno a Ripoli, at south of the then fortified town, in the year 1500 it was extended and it became an important residence of Florentine patricians families. The actual configuration remount to the last retorations of the year 1800. The external sixteenth-century loggia is very important, it is in sober fiorentine style. Surface sq. m. 900, land ha. 2. The distance from the historic centre is of 5 kms.
Villa – Florence, Tuscany, Italy
20 bedrooms 20 separate bathrooms