This property is a complex of vineyards and is located on a sunny hill with a panoramic view of the surroundings and hills of Chianti.
Some of the apartments bedrooms overlook the hilly Siena.
The property was renovated and now consists of the nineteenth-century house of stone and brick and two outbuildings and a swimming pool.
The buildings are executed in Tuscan style.
The property includes:
- Two farm units — total area of 41.09.10 Ha
- Renovated farmhouse — 750 m²
- Swimming pool — 90 m²
- Cottage — 400 m² (to be restored)
- Outbuildings −80 m² (to be completed)
- Vineyard in Brunello di Montalcino — 3.12.00 Ha
- Vineyard in Rosso di Montalcino — 1.40.00 Ha
- Vineyard in Sant'Antimo — 1.00.00 Ha
- Olive grows — 2.13.00 Ha
- Arable land — 30.00.90 Ha
- Pasture and uncultivated remaining surface — about 3.00.00 Ha
- Parking space
- A unique garden
There is a coffee shop, restaurant, supermarket and bus stop in the immediate vicinity.
Location and nearby objects
The property is located north of the town of Montalcino.