We offer a four-storey villa built of wood and stone by the famous architect Manfredini in 1914. The property features a park of 4,500 m² with century-old trees, garages and parking spaces. Original historic furnishing and finishing details have been carefully preserved.
Ground floor: a large living room with an original fireplace and a terrace, a wooden veranda, a bathroom and a kitchen.
First floor: five bedrooms, three bathrooms and two balconies, one of them with a lake view.
Second floor: five bedrooms with three bathrooms and three balconies.
Basement floor: a large kitchen, a bathroom, a bedroom and a sitting room, a cellar and a pantry.
The property is located near the Grand Hotel.