Originally built in 1891, the Villa was extensively and finely renovated in 2004, while keeping true to its grand architectural heritage.
All original features have been maintained, which include wooden and marble flooring, vaulted ceilings in exposed brickwork, ornamental wrought iron railings, fireplaces and an impressive marble staircase adorned with a beautiful cathedral-style window.
The villa measures 600 m² and is set over 3 floors plus a lower-ground floor.
Ground floor: a spacious living room, a dining room, a kitchen, which opens out onto the terrace and garden surrounding the whole property, a study and a bathroom.
First floor: 3 bedrooms, two of them with their own bathrooms, a study and a bathroom.
Second floor: Bedroom with private bathroom.
Third floor (attic): guest apartment with two bedrooms.
Lower-ground floor: two relaxation/hobby rooms with brick vaulted ceilings, a cellar, a laundry room, storage rooms and the boiler room.
Each of the four floors can be reached by a lift.
The property comes with a two-car garage and a 1000 sq m garden, offering ample space to install a swimming pool if desired.
Location and nearby infrastructure
Pallanza leisure port and town centre amenities are a short stroll away.