The villa was built in the end of the sixteenth century. The exterior of the building retains the distinctive features of the era of its construction, as for the interior, it has been amended many times by its last owners.
The property has the following parameters:
- Main villa: 3800 m² + terraces 400 m²
- Building next to the villa: 1140 m²
- Tower (extension): 490 m² + covered loggia 200 m²
- Second villa: 1300 m²
- Additional and technical rooms: 700 m²
- Greenhouses: 450 m²
- The area of the land: 180,000 m²
The Golden Hall, rebuilt from an antique chapel, is distinguished by its neo-rococo style: decorated with stucco, it retains the original frescoes of the nineteenth century.
Through the wide glass doors of the living room you enter the spacious terrace overlooking a park with century old trees and the picturesque hills of Florence.
The villa is located just five kilometers from the historic center of Florence, in the privileged area of Fiesole.