The one-of-a-kind complex of the fifth century consists of the main three-story building (2,800 m²) and additional buildings, one of which is a staff house. Other buildings are designed for agricultural purposes. The property is surrounded by gardens and parks with avenues. There are two entrances: the main entrance with double iron gates, which through the cypress alley lead to the Italian garden, made by the famous English architect. Then through the stairs we get into the building itself.
- Tennis court (70 m²) with toilets and locker rooms
- Swimming pool
- House for the guard (800 m²): four rooms and a cellar
- Agricultural building (25 m²): three rooms for livestock, a room for storage of equipment, and a toilet
- Agricultural building B (64 m²): two rooms with separate entrances
- Agricultural building С (77 m²): garage for machinery and equipment
- Agricultural building D (43 m²): garage for machinery and equipment
- Lemonarium: 200 m²
- Agricultural land: 27 hectares
On the first floor, there is a spacious entrance, five living rooms, a large hall, one other room, a kitchen, two bathrooms, a storage room and a technical room.
In the basement, there are three halls, a spacious gallery with an access to the park, a kitchen, a dining room, two storage rooms, two bathrooms, two technical rooms, and a cellar.
On the second floor, there are five bedrooms (one with an access to a veranda), three cloak rooms, five bathrooms, one library, one storage room, and a small balcony on the front side of the building.
On the third floor, there are two more bedrooms, a fitness room, an office, two bathrooms and a large terrace with a view of the Florentine plain.
- The heating and air conditioning system
Location and nearby objects
An important value of the historic complex is the location: very little distance to such Tuscan cities as San Gimignano, Siena, Pisa, Lucca and the Chianti region.