The villa was built in 1896 by the architect Pio Soli, the predecessor of the Art Nouveau style, and is located on three floors with a total area of 1150 m². Marble canopies crowned on balconies, string cornices, sculpted windows of various shapes and sizes symbolize a symmetrical facade dominated by light colors typical of residences in the French period of those years.
The villa is surrounded by a magnificent 5000 m² park with centuries-old trees, garden plants and sculptures. The park is completely enclosed by a green fence so that you can relax in a private oasis, sitting on the terrace and looking out to sea.
The villa consists of a spacious living room, eight luxury bedrooms and nine bathrooms.
The interior decoration of each room of this historic residence was made with close attention to every detail, each piece of furniture harmoniously fits into the overall ensemble of rooms. Original parquet floors, stately marble staircase, crystal chandeliers, gorgeous mirrors, inlaid furniture, stucco decorations and frescoed coffered ceilings.