Villa in one of the most prestigious residential complexes in Porto Cervo. Next to the villa there is a natural park of 150,000 m². The territory offers a gorgeous view of one of the most beautiful beaches of the Costa Smeralda — Cala Granu.
The house was maintained in perfect condition, and was also technically improved, including in architectural terms due to the construction of sculptures and other elements. One of the latest improvements is the spacious 200 m² natural stone pool, which is filled with sea water. The villa is surrounded by a garden of about 5000 m². The house has a rectangular shape, in the center of which is an open courtyard. There is year-round security, 2 parking spaces in the residence.
The villa is unique and belongs to the category of top villas. Former President of the Italian Republic Francesco Cossiga chose the villa as a summer residence for several seasons.
The villa consists of 5 bedrooms with bathrooms, a spacious living room, a kitchen, a veranda overlooking the sea.
- Direct access to the sea via a private path
- Heating system
- Air conditioning in all rooms
- Satellite dish and TV in all rooms
- Audio system around the perimeter of the villa, including the pool
- Automatic garden irrigation system
- Fresh water tank with pump (30,000 l)
- Real-time video surveillance system