We offer a historic mansion with 1000-year history featuring a plot of 26 ha with an operating farm, a lake, staff and guest apartments, manicured gardens, a swimming pool 16 x 8 m, a panoramic view of the valley, arable land, olive groves, woodland, lawns.
In the heart of the mansion there is a spacious well-maintained manor house with high-quality finishing, decorated with antique details, an a beautiful cobbled courtyard. There are also five additional buildings:
- Adjoining staff apartment of 66 m² (to the north of the main house)
- Beautiful recently renovated three-bedroom guest house of 245 m² (opposite the main house)
- Another two-bedroom guest house with an independent entrance (near the swimming pool)
- Custodian/gardener house (in the other side of the estate)
- Building with three independent apartments (one one-bedroom and two two-bedroom)
Ground floor: reception rooms with vaulted ceilings and arches with French windows opening onto the front lawn.
First floor: four bedrooms with bathrooms, a library/study.
Basement: extensive cellars currently used for storage but offering the possibility to create further rooms such as a wine tasting room or games room.
Location and nearby infrastructure
The property is located five mintes from the town of Figline with all necessary infrastructure and a railway station, ten minutes from A1 highway.