We offer a medieval castle, completely restored using high-quality materials in 2012. The building consists of four independent apartments and has a picturesque view of vineyards and the Alps. The facade is decorated with three Gothic arches.
It's possible to purchase a garage and an annex.
The property will be ideal for a luxury boutique hotel.
The house consists of four apartments:
- A flat for five people on the top floor: two bedrooms, a bathroom, a living room with an open-plan kitchen (40 m²).
- A flat for four people on the ground floor: a living room, a kitchen, a bedroom and two bathrooms.
- A two-level apartment: a bathroom on the first level, a cozy living room and a bedroom on the second level.
- A flat with panoramic views: a beautiful living room, a bedroom and a bathroom.
There is also a covered terrace and two wine cellars.
- Original ceilings
- Gaggenau appliances in the kitchen on the top floor
- Professional equipment in the kitchen on the lower floor
- Independent control for electricity and heating on each floor
- Double glazing
- LED lighting system
Location and nearby infrastructure
The property is located in a quiet area, in the center of the ancient town, one hour drive from Torino’s International Airport.