Tuscan Farmhouse of the early 1900s partly in stone and partly in classic masonry of the time, surrounded by greenery, with swimming pool and panoramic views of the surrounding hills, majestically restored, it has strictly maintained the Tuscan characteristics which give a touch of refined personality and strong character. The property is completed by 2 hectares of land on which they insist:
- about 150 olive trees in production (among other things, the mill is located about 500 meters from the building),
- 3,000 square meters of vineyard for a personal production,
- medium-sized inground pool with the possibility of heating water in winter,
- cellar for tool shed,
- Guest house or additional warehouse
- Technical room used for swimming pool facilities
- Space for growing vegetables
Ground floor — an entrance, on which in front there is the staircase leading to the sleeping area, on the right is communicated with a garage and the technical room and a bathroom while on the left, a door leading to the dining room which in turn communicates with a large living room and the kitchen.
First floor — a large balcony that serves as a hallway for four rooms, one of which is a master bedroom with a private bathroom and parquet; two with adjoining bathroom and a room that can be used as a study or fourth double bedroom; two bedrooms and the bathroom including the hallway open onto a balcony with a panoramic view.
All the fixtures were made of wood, with double glazing and aluminum mosquito nets; part of the ceilings is in rafters and bricks, while the separation of the rooms in the living area are highlighted by exposed brick arches.
The house is equipped with heating (radians on the walls) powered by both LPG and photovoltaic panels that heat the water by introducing it into the radiant circuit; pellet stove and the possibility of obtaining a fireplace.
Location and nearby infrastructure
- 2 Km from the village of Riparbella
- 13 Km from the sea
- 25 Km from Bolgheri
- 33 Km from Castagneto Carducci
- 24 km from the Tourist Port of Castiglioncello
- 36 Km from the Tourist Port of San Vincenzo
- 59 Km from the port of Livorno
- 65 Km from the international airport of Pisa
- 72 Km from the Golf Toscana di Gavorrano
- 120 Km from Florence
- 280 Km from Rome