Restored penthouse with panoramic terrace, on the second and top-floor of a renovated building, on the Promenade of Viareggio.
The property has been renovated, both outside and inside, and is in excellent condition. Inside we find high quality materials, with simple and contemporary finishes, which create a warm and intimate ambiance, while the outside is a nod to neoclassical architecture.
The penthouse in Viareggio is ideal both as a main residence and as a holiday home, for those who are looking for a luxurious and exclusive home in one of the most chic resort locations in Versilia.
The property covers the entire second floor. It includes a large private foyer area (40 m²), where we have access to the main apartment, a storage room/study, a small apartment for the service staff and a staircase leading to a bright and panoramic multipurpose room in the attic.
The main apartment (214 m²) includes:
- a large living-dining room with a fireplace and dual access to the panoramic terrace (100 m²);
- a large kitchen with direct access to the terrace;
- a master en-suite bedroom, with a walk-in closet;
- a second bedroom with a private sea-view terrace;
- a wardrobe room (convertible into a 3rd bedroom) with a small terrace (7 m²) and storage room;
- an additional bathroom.
The large room (22 m²), currently used as a storage room, could also be used as an office or study.
The small apartment (23 m²) for the service staff consists of a kitchen, a bedroom and a bathroom.
- 3 terraces
- A fireplace
- An elevator
- An apartment for the service staff
- Energy Perfomance Index: G
The Penthouse in Viareggio is located in the city centre, overlooking one of the most beautiful and charming streets of Versilia, known as ”La Passeggiata di Viareggio“, which is full of boutiques and high fashion shops, cafes and exclusive restaurants.
Viareggio is one of the most popular and well-known destinations on the Versilia coast, famous for its beaches, nightlife, shopping and the traditional yearly carnival.
The city is also centrally located and easily accessible from other important Tuscan towns:
- Forte dei Marmi is about 15 mins away
- Pisa (22 km) and Lucca (26 km) are reachable in less than an hour
- Livorno (48 km) is about 45 mins away
- Montecatini Terme (54 km) is also in 45 mins away
The nearest airport is Pisa, a 36 km drive (one hour by car), while Florence, 92 km away, can be reached in about 1 hour.