Historic villa between the lake and the vineyards.
The 18th century property has been recently restored and is surrounded by a beautiful park of more than 6,000 m² with well-groomed olive trees, flowering shrubs, local and Mediterranean essences. At the back of the garden is a large private pool.
The villa consists of a main building and a second with office space.
The house has a beautiful and bright living-dining room, a characteristic wine cellar, five bedrooms and five bathrooms.
All finishes, details and materials are of high quality and include: terracotta floors in all rooms, exposed ceiling beams made of bleached oak, warm and sophisticated colors of decorative wall plaster.
Location and nearby infrastructure
The southern shore of Lake Garda is a land with beautiful lush vegetation that spans the lake, green vineyards, silver olive groves, fruit trees and is famous for its mild climate all year round.
Here, at San Martino and Solferino, in 1859 a battle took place during which the Piedmontese troops of King Vittorio Emanuele II, united with Napoleon and the French army, defeated the Austrians and annexed Lombardy to the Kingdom of Sardinia. The tower of San Martino della Battaglia, built in neo-Gothic style in 1880 in honor of this event, is a true emblem and guardian angel of these lands.