Marina di Ugento
Wonderful apartment, finished turnkey, facing the white sandy beach of Lido Marini, considered one of the cleanest beaches in Italy. Beautiful with its sand dunes and Mediterranean bushes.
The apartment is located on the ground floor, with independent access, by means of a 60 sq m garden, partly covered, with outdoor shower, and a 40 sq m uncovered rear.
The apartment has a living room, open space kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. It has a covered area of 80 square meters.
The apartment is newly built, it is made with the best current construction techniques, and the latest generation technologies. It has electricity connection and public water supply, in addition to the provision of Air Conditioning and Heating, and WI-FI system. It has a walled safe.
All external walls are insulated with rock wool in the walls, to ensure optimal thermal and acoustic insulation.
Lido Marini offers all the commercial activities at a distance of up to 200 meters, Bars, Restaurants, Bathing establishments, free beach, bike rental, and much more. In summer, cultural and gastronomic events are organized, as in all the countries of Salento. From the patronal feasts with which the Salentines honor the patron saint, to festivals of all kinds.
Distances from Lido Marini to:
- Torre San Giovanni 7 km away there is a port and a fish market with fresh fish, all commercial activities, and beaches with luxury bathing establishments, such as the COCO LOCO
- Pescoluse at 5 km there are the most beautiful golden beaches of Salento, with crystal clear waters, nicknamed LE MALDIVES OF SALENTO, bathing establishments where you can enjoy your holiday with your pet.
- Torre Vado at 8 km offers car, motorbike, bike, boat rental, harbor where you can rent a boat, go hiking, buy fresh fish directly from the fishermen, and in summer you can take a boat that takes you to Greece in the morning in 2 hours of sailing, swimming on the beach of Calipso, having lunch on the island of Fanò or Corfu and returning in the evening. Paying around 150 euros.
- Santa Maria di Leuca at 16 km there is the most visited place by tourists, because of the Sanctuary and its unique position, called DE FINIBUS TERRAE, considered the southernmost tip of Puglia, born in the 1840s, with the construction of ancient arabesque villas, owned by the richest noble families of Salento. In the north wind days, from the north, from the coast of Santa Maria di Leuca, you can see the Greek islands of Fanò and Corfu.
- Brindisi airport at 125 km, reachable by car in 1 hour and 10 minutes, from which you can rent cars and find public transport services for the whole of Salento.