Historic estate of 19 hectares located on a hillock surrounded by greenery, overlooking the agricultural property and the underlying village, 25 km from Florence and a few minutes from the center of the village of Rignano. It is a splendid historic farmhouse dating back to 1200, the first home in Rignano and which gave the town its name. The position is enviable, panoramic at 360 degrees, located a few steps from the town but without other houses nearby, thanks also to the 19 hectares of land on 4 sides. The property includes the main house of 500 square meters. a cellar and several outbuildings. All the rooms are extremely comfortable and practical and the finishes and fixtures are particularly cared for. The house consists of four beautiful apartments, two per floor, which can be managed both independently and which can be connected to a single house. The central body was completely renovated a few years ago and only needs some finishing touches. The Cellar, located in the basement of the medieval tower, is one of the most representative environments of the entire settlement. It has been restored keeping all its original characteristics intact and fully set up for the production of Chianti DOCG wine from grapes from its own vineyards. The barn of about 280 square meters is instead to be restored. Located on the most panoramic side and lends itself to a beautiful redevelopment, even for a second family unit, given the proximity to the farmhouse but in complete independence. Around the property there is a land of 19 hectares, with a natural spring, a vineyard for Chianti DOCG production, 600 olive trees, 6 hectares of centuries-old wood, renowned for its mushroom and truffle fields, with oaks, cypresses and chestnuts, and for the rest fields with numerous fruit trees.
Farmhouses for sale near Florence, Tuscany
- Total area780 m²