The estate, in the past, was part of an important monumental complex which is, like the castle of Brolio, one of the most impressive and rare examples of neo-Gothic architecture of late nineteenth century in Tuscany, and was, in its time, the largest estate and the most important of the whole Casentino.
The stone villa spread over 650 m² divided on two units with independent access; It is characterized by the embattled tower, born as hunting lodge and house guard in defense of the castle which stands in close proximity, but from whose driveway is separated from the road. During the twentieth century, part of the villa was used as a dwelling farmhouse. Although it is completely independent from the castle, the villa shares from the beginning the story and features the same architectural characteristics, both in materials and in style. The interior is divided into large vaulted rooms on the ground floor from which, through the grand staircase you have access to the upper floor and the two levels of the attic. The interior finishes and all the exterior details are original and kept intact. From the point of view of the structure, the construction does not show damage or equipment failure and is in excellent condition. The property, very bright, enjoys panoramic views of the valley. The building is restricted under the law n. 1089/39; It is listed at the Inventory of buildings and urbanistically is considered as rural.
The property is sold with 3 hectares of land with the possibility of buying additional hectares.