The Castle developed around an internal courtyard, on an area of approx. 2,930 m², spread over 3 levels and is in excellent condition. There is also a beautiful chapel which is still used today for weddings. Villa with an area of about 1150 m² spread over three floors with a central tower, where the service rooms are located in the basement. To complete the property there are also – a farmhouse complex consisting of 10 apartments currently in business, a farm that currently produces quality wines and oil with its own brand and a series of buildings, mostly presented by independent small farmhouses, about 53, scattered over the whole territory that seems to be owned, for a total of 30,000 m².
The castle, which creates the main body of the property and to which everything else revolves, is surrounded by a centuries-old park with an Italian garden that maintains its classic style where there is a tennis court, a swimming pool and a business center. Overall 7 ha vineyard, 14 ha of olive groves (3,500 plants), 19 ha of vineyards that produce the famous Chianti and the remaining hectares are divided between arable land and woods.
Castle — On the ground floor there are several reception rooms with terraces and all the necessary services, first floor mostly used for the sleeping area, while underground there is a spectacular natural cellar for aging wines with natural temperatures.
Villa -On the first floor and on the mezzanine floor there are mainly bedrooms with the classic distribution for the villas of the time.
The castle has been finely and carefully restored and has all the typical elements of Tuscan country buildings, such as terracotta floors, wooden beams and stone fireplaces, in addition to the powerful medieval walls still in perfect condition. It is currently used as the accommodation for high-level events. In addition to the farm, the villa and farmhouse are in good condition. Other buildings need complete restoration with the following complete recovery works.