The farmhouse A (245 m², 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms) is structured on three floors:
- Ground floor: entrance, kitchen, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, laundry, technical rooms and cellar;
- First floor: living room, kitchen, dining room, bedroom, bathroom and closet;
- Second floor: corridor, three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
The farmhouse B (262 m², 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms) is structured on three floors:
- Ground floor: loggia, entrance, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, closet;
- First floor: living room, study, bathroom, warehouse and panoramic terrace;
- Second floor: bedroom with panoramic view.
A small annex was once used as a squeegee for chestnuts, a typical fruit of Caprese Michelangelo and very popular in the area. By renovating the building, a small annex could be created with up to two bedrooms and a bathroom. A short distance from the houses, in a very panoramic position, is the 12×6 m swimming pool with an infinity edge and a view of the surrounding hills. There are permits (already obtained) for the construction of an additional annex (about 300 m²) for agricultural and working purposes.
The property covers a total area of about 16 hectares on which there are chestnut trees typical of the Caprese Michelangelo area, a recently planted orchard and an olive grove (about 80 trees). A small natural lake fed by a spring allows the land to be irrigated.
The buildings have been carefully restored with a view to conservation, keeping intact the original characteristics typical of country houses.