A typical small Tuscan stone village built in 1800 consisting of several cottages with five apartments surrounded by over 4 hectares of hilly land destined for olive groves and woods, with chestnut and holm oaks. Other buildings, which were once stables or drying rooms, can be restored (about 150 m²). It is also possible to build two other apartments for a total of 234 m² and a swimming pool.
In the main farmhouse, main apartment insists where on the ground floor there is a kitchen, a living room with fireplace, which can also be accessed from an external staircase, and a service bathroom. Upstairs we have 4 bedrooms and a bathroom with shower and bathtub. In the basement there are various rooms for cellar, warehouse and technical use. There is also another apartment with independent entrance, consisting of kitchen-living room, bedroom and bathroom.
In the former barn building on the ground floor we find the third apartment with kitchen-living room, 2 bedrooms, a bathroom and a terrace. An external staircase leads to the first floor to another apartment consisting of a kitchen-living room, a bedroom and a bathroom.
In another building on two levels we have the fifth apartment consisting of a kitchen-living room, a bedroom, a bathroom and a terrace.