Prestigious castle to be restored for sale in Umbria from the XIII century of the surface of 1800 square metres. It is on four floors with 2 ha of land spread on a hill dominating the surrounding countryside. The property also includes an old chalet used as support for the hunting and an annex, which are both to restore.
The castle is located on a hill on the borders of Umbria, Tuscany and Lazio, few kilometres from Fabro, even though it is part of municipality of Città della Pieve. The property is located just 3 km from the Fabro exit of the A1 Highway. Rome and Florence are within an hour of drive. Other important tourist centres easily reachable are: Perugia (50 Km), Orvieto (30 Km), Chiusi, Cetona, Città della Pieve. and above all San Casciano dei Bagni, which is just 15 km from the hamlet and from the factory that hanks to the new thermal structure, has become the most important tourist area.
The castle is situated on the hill facing the town, in a slightly more dominating position. The building occupies an area of about 1,800 square metres and is on four floors. The castle has kept its original features, with many rooms and beautiful and spacious panoramic terraces. It castle was built in the XIII century by the Bandini family and descendants of the great commander, Vanni Bandini. Included in the 2 ha land on sale with the castle there are also a chalet of around 280 square metres and an annex, which are between the hamlet and the castle.