Historic villa with adjacent guesthouse perfectly renovated in 2014, maintaining and recovering the noble parts of the villa. The entire property faces south, overlooking Lake Maggiore and the Borromeo Islands, just 50 meters from the lake. The construction period of the villa dates back to 1870. A complete restoration has covered the villa and outbuilding, preserving the original aspects. The technology installed allows full energy autonomy. In fact, within the property there is a photovoltaic system. The heating and cooling system is geothermal. The property is completed by a garage of 90 m² The land area measures 5,000 m² divided between park and flat gardens, where it is possible to build a swimming pool. There is the possibility, if desired, to purchase an additional 5,000 m² of land. This prestigious property is located north of Golf Borromeo, bordering Monterosso. Underlying this large area are large areas of unspoiled land that have been designated as a Special Nature Reserve, and the European Union has recognized them as a Site of Community Interest. The property's land borders the state road that runs along the lake and ends higher up the hill behind the villa. Every detail of the property received great attention so that the original charm of the period property for sale was preserved.
In the main villa, the ground floor leads directly into the spacious living area. Here one finds the original features of marble floors and stone walls. Continuing, one connects to a large kitchen with access to the outdoor patio. On this floor is the study and guest bathroom. The sleeping area on the first and second floors has five bedrooms, four bathrooms and guest area. In the basement there is a beautiful tavern with fireplace with exposed stone walls.
The outbuilding consists of a large living room, kitchen, two bedrooms and two bathrooms.