Also, other apartments in this house are put on sale.
The facade is finished with marble, there is a wide, luxurious lobby with a meeting place for guests. The house has two passenger elevators of the new generation of the company OTIS with exclusive interior. The lobby and the rest of the common areas are designed by the Bureau ”Neoklasika“. Landscaping is carried out in accordance with the original decision of the Bureau ”Ainavists“.
The apartment has panoramic windows that offer beautiful views of the city, and a spacious terrace. The bright feature exterior decoration is a French balcony.
The apartment has the fireplace and the built-in kitchen furniture from the German manufacturer Leicht Avance and the bathroom equipment of Ideal Standard.
- aluminum windows with selective glazing
- exclusive entrance doors decorated with exotic Wenge wood
- individual vents for each apartment
- installed fresh air supply system
- individual metering of heat consumption and water for each apartment
- increased sound insulation in the apartments
- shared storage space for prams and bicycles
- intercoms in front of the building and in front of the entrance doors to the apartments
- in the yard, in front of the entrance to the underground parking and in front to the entrance to the building there are video cameras
- concierge service
There is a free heated underground parking.
The residence permit in the EU is issued for free when buying this apartment.
* Residence permits in the European Union gives the right to free movement without visas mode without restrictions on the Schengen countries for the whole family, as well as many others advantages.