For sale commercial premises. It is a magnificent Art Nouveau style building, which has been included in UNESCO world heritage list of culture and is located in the prestigious district of Riga Quiet Centre. The bright and gorgeous house was built in 1910 as per the design of the German craftsman Arthur Medlingers. The renovation of the building is being carried out in 2015. There are beautiful city parks nearby, and the Old Town and Daugava embankment can be reached just in a few minutes.
Commercial premises s located in the prestigious district of Riga Quiet Centre
Total area: 40 m² Built in 1910
- 6-floor building
- 1 floor
- Occupancy: 100%
- Most recent total renovation: 2015
- Leasable area: 40 m²