This old private house in Art Nouveau was built in 1936 on land belonging to the family of Baron before Carl von Fircks, and is an architectural monument of urban values. The reconstruction of building was completed in autumn 2009, with high-quality materials were used. There is a private parking; the water supply and sewerage are municipal. On a large land area of 1130 m² there is another building, which had agreed on a draft of the guest house in 2012.
The house includes:
- 2 entrances
- 2 bedrooms (18.9 m² and 9.8 m²)
- 1 living room (11.8 m²)
- kitchen combined with living room (40.8 m²)
- separate bathroom and toilet
The house was carried out quality repairs, while the interior have been preserved historical features: oak hardwood flooring in the living room and the moldings in Art Nouveau style were restored, painted walls were done in Venetian art.
Location and infrastructure
The house is located in a quiet green area Meluzhi in Jurmala, just 200 meters from the sea. This part of the city, characterized by vast buildings, is situated only 29 km from Riga. The area is characterized by well-developed infrastructure and good transport accessibility.