This separate house of 394.3 m² is completely renovated with high quality materials. The space heating is provided by modern heat pumps with warm air ventilation system. Water supply is provided by the Grudfos pump, with all the necessary automation and control pressure. The housefront is insulated with polystyrene (thickness of 100 mm). On the attic floor joists are insulated with Paroc thermal insulation (thickness of 400 mm).
There is a landscaped parcel of land (2,000 m²): well-kept area around the house, paths, lined with paving stone, lawn and ornamental plants around the house.
On the ground floor there are:
- living room
- sitting room with kitchen area
- heating room
- shower room
- green house with a recreation space
- a spacious terrace
On the first floor there are:
- entry hall
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 balconies
Equipment and fit-out
- modern fitted kitchen
- kitchen work surfaces and interior window sills made of polished granite
- wallpaper and tile from leading Italian manufacturers
- Aquaterm under-floor heating on the ground floor
- Aquaterm pipes with guarantee of 25 years
- Jaga built-in radiator
- Grohe built-in mechanisms for toilet flushing in the bathrooms and full bathrooms
- Ifo and Grohe bathroom and lavatory equipment on the first floor
Location and infrastructure
The house is located in Valdlauchi, in the quiet village of houses overlooking the picturesque meadows. The house is situated at 1 km from Riga. The buses and public minibus taxis drive regular. Nearby there is a nursery.
We can help you with your Latvian residency permit application when buying a property worth € 250,000 or more.