This is a magnificent Art Nouveau style architectural monument, which has been included on the UNESCO world heritage list of culture and is located at Rupniecības Street in the prestigious district of Riga Quiet Centre. The bright and gorgeous house was built in 1910 as per the design of the German craftsman Arthur Medlingers. The renovation of the building was carried out in 2015, which results in perfect combination of the application of modern technologies, which increases the level of comfort, and the preservation of the historical charm of the building.
There are 28 well-equipped premium apartments. At the upper floor there are two-level apartments which have large panoramic windows. On the ground floor the garage and storage space is available, which can be reached from the residential floors using an elevator. Concierge service and video surveillance are available.
Close to the house there are many splendid parks and gardens with beautiful ponds, canals and fountains. The Old Town can be reached just in a few minutes. Nearby there is the embankment with nautical clubs and Andrejsala.
The apartment is offered with a full finish. Windows go to the quiet yard. Central heating with individual heating meters.