The project is located in the part of Riga, who once became very popular in the city and gained the title of Little Paris.
It consists of two seven-storey complex houses on 84 apartments. On the first floor provides space for shops and cafes.
In the design and decoration of buildings used high-quality, modern, carefully selected materials and using the latest technology.
The project offers a range of spacious apartments with a high level of comfort: two, three and four-room apartments c finish area from 47 m² to 118 m².
Prices of apartments for sale from 3,300 euros/ m².
Owners of apartments on the seventh floor will be able to install a fireplace. All apartments accommodate an individual air conditioning system.
You can choose from 3 different design solutions in the design of premises: classic, comfort and modernity.
- In the classical interior of every detail of the interior is characterized by classic lines and features, proven for decades and more than one generation, along with impeccable quality.
- Cozy style creates a sense of home through the use of warm colors and original shapes, reliability and a familiar environment, and stresses created using natural materials.
- The modern style is dominated by white color in combination with the principles of minimalism, elegant shapes, high-tech equipment, as well as maximum efficiency in the minimum performance.
- effective management of buildings
- Services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- modern elevators
- spacious two-level underground parking
Location and nearby objects
Riga is called the pearl of Northern Europe, situated on the shore of the Baltic Sea. The modern, dynamic city surprised captures and inspires its cultural and historical heritage is well preserved, great charm, rich in culture and art, numerous parks and squares.
Just a short walk from the complex is green, rich with fountains and monuments Verman garden, Latvian National Opera, the Esplanade, the Freedom Monument and the Old Town, together form a unique part of Riga included in the list of world cultural heritage by UNESCO.
Just a half hour drive from Riga located resort town of Jurmala and the Gulf of Riga.
Fans of art and culture will be happy to visit theaters, art galleries, concert halls and cinemas. Restaurants are located in the surrounding neighborhoods, can satisfy even the most refined palates.
We can help you with your Latvian residency permit application when buying a property worth €250,000 or more.