The elegant and modern building, the residence is located in the center of Riga, on a quiet street Baznicas.
At the 7th floor will house all only 20 apartments ranging from 53 m² to 156 m² number of bedrooms 2–4, ceiling height in a residential area — 3 meters, each apartment has two bathrooms, all apartments have high window openings and apartments for 6 th and 7 th floors — their terraces.
All the apartments of the building are fully finished:
- Flooring: flooring made of fine oak (light color) or walnut (dark tone), a high plinth
- Tile: tile designer collections (Italy, Spain)
- Walls: in the living room walls are painted in the bedroom designer wallpaper, the walls in the hallway decorative wooden panel
- Doors: wooden doors with high-quality fittings and concealed hinges
- Plumbing: Villeroy & Boch, Grohe, ROCA, Huppe, Laufen
- Radiators: Jaga, with the possibility of regulation
- Built-in lamps on the ceiling
- The ceilings are decorated cornice, outlet for chandeliers
Luxury apartment with magnificent views of the city center, consists of 2 bedrooms (one with separate dressing room), a spacious living room with an open kitchen, an office, a spacious terrace (20.1 sqm), 2 bathrooms.
The apartment includes spacious closets, windows are located on both sides: on the facade and the courtyard.
The apartment is offered with full quality finish, expensive fixtures and refined contemporary design.
- Quiet, elegant elevator
- intercom system with touch screen
- video surveillance
- concierge service
- on the first floor of the house to place your own private club for tenants
Location and nearby objects
Riga is called the pearl of Northern Europe, situated on the shore of the Baltic Sea. The modern, dynamic city surprised captures and inspires its cultural and historical heritage is well preserved, great charm, rich in culture and art, numerous parks and squares.
Fans of art and culture will be happy to visit theaters, art galleries, concert halls and cinemas. Restaurants are located in the surrounding neighborhoods, can satisfy even the most refined palates.
We can help you with your Latvian residency permit application when buying a property worth €250,000 or more.