Quiet center of Riga is the most prestigious and respectable area of the city. Here reigns Art Nouveau, and almost every building is a product of the highest architectural art.
New unique residential building — a sample of twenty-first century architecture, which fits perfectly into the environment. Elegant glossy façade combined with granite at ground level.
On 6 floors will house 15 flats of different sizes and layouts
The modern, elegant interior. Large, smooth surfaces and concise form, combined with lines and graphics, inherent in the turn of the 19th and 20th centuries, provide a space with a special, unforgettable mood.
- sinuous shapes Art Nouveau — motifs of nature and flowing lines define the leitmotif of furniture, fixtures and elements of wall decoration
- constructive solutions, which are dominated by the plane and graceful geometric lines
- current trends in the Italian interior with his characteristic innovation and bright accents and decor
- French design is elegant neutral tones and decorated with natural materials and fabrics
- Smart home systems
- Each apartment has a roomy storage room
Location and nearby objects
Riga is called the pearl of Northern Europe, situated on the shore of the Baltic Sea. The modern, dynamic city surprised captures and inspires its cultural and historical heritage is well preserved, great charm, rich in culture and art, numerous parks and squares.
Fans of art and culture will be happy to visit theaters, art galleries, concert halls and cinemas. Restaurants are located in the surrounding neighborhoods, can satisfy even the most refined palates.