The building is located in the Old Town — the historic center of Riga and the most prestigious area of the city, in close proximity to the center of public life -Domskoy Square, Church of Sts. Peter. Nearby are shops, restaurants, boutiques and hotels.
The 6-storey building consists of 9 apartments ranging from 99 to 176 m². Prices: from € 2,000/ m² up to 5,000 euros/ m².
Currently the building remained vacant apartments 4:
- № 6 — 144 m² — 4th floor (exterior) — 604,800 euros
- № 7 — 100 m² — 5th floor (courtyard) — 250,000 euros
- № 8 — 124 m² — 5th floor (exterior) — 582,000
- № 9 — 176 m² — 6 th floor (the facade, courtyard) — 880,000 euros
Penthouse with two terraces. Exposure facade and courtyard. It is possible to install a gas fireplace. Great view from the window of the medieval Old Riga.
- The first floor of the building allotted for the restaurant
Location and nearby objects
Riga is called the pearl of Northern Europe, situated on the shore of the Baltic Sea. The modern, dynamic city surprised captures and inspires its cultural and historical heritage is well preserved, great charm, rich in culture and art, numerous parks and squares.
Fans of art and culture will be happy to visit theaters, art galleries, concert halls and cinemas. Restaurants are located in the surrounding neighborhoods, can satisfy even the most refined palates.