This modern 4-room apartment refers to an unique residential development project in the prestigious area of Riga, Kipsala. The project consists of 58 luxury apartments and exclusive villas on the banks of the Daugava River. It offers a magnificent view of the Old Riga port and Riga (Presidential) Palace.
On the upper floors of buildings there are spacious 2-storey apartments with 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms and a private terrace on the roof. On the two lower floors there are some studio type apartments; this is a modern space for successful and stylish people.
There is an free underground parking.
The bold interior design is based on the contrast of the black bricks and white decor elements with unobtrusive inclusion of the soft tones of the African iroko wood used for the finishing of floors, doors, windows, staircases and built bookshelves.
- double entrance doors with plywood boards made of African hardwood Iroko
- pad locks of high-quality German brand FSB
- laminate is made by the popular artist on metal Ainar Seel and designer Zaigi Gaile
- walls are made of double-fired bricks of black, red, white and beige colours; these bricks are used for the outer design and partly in the interior
- three-layer hardwood flooring made of Iroko tree, which is harder than oak
- windows of aluminum and red hardwood Mahogany with triple-glazed windows
- high-quality wooden flooring of terraces made of exotic wood Tatazhuba characterized by high resistance to external climatic conditions
Every apartment of complex has a ”Smart House“ system that allows you to manage and perform control of lighting, temperature, air conditioning, underfloor heating, blinds, audio/ video and other devices from anywhere in the apartment.
- kitchen furniture of Italian brand BOFFI
- kitchen appliances of German brand KUPPERSBUCH: fridge, hob, extractor steam, microwave, oven, dishes dryer, wine cabinet and coffee machine
- bathroom equipment and accessories of leading German brands: built-in toilets bowls and bidets of KERAMAG, hand basins of DURAVIT
- baths of Estonian brand BALTECO SENZO, made of stone
- glass shower made by individual design of Zaigi Gaile
We can help you with your Latvian residency permit application when buying a property worth € 250,000 or more.