It is a huge plot with buildings in the port of Liepaja.
34 buildings and quay wall are located on the plot of 17 hectares.
Quay wall length of 495 m includes 3 berths with access to the sea:
- The length of the 1st pier is 183.5 meters, the depth of 6.3 meters with the ability to moor vessels with length up to 150 meters, a width of 20 meters and draft up to 6 meters.
- The length of the 2nd pier is 213.4 meters, the depth of 6.3 meters with the ability to moor vessels with length up to 165 meters, a width of up to 22 meters and draft up to 6 meters.
- The length of the 3rd pier is 381.7 meters, the depth of 7.0 meters with tthe ability to moor vessels with length up to 165 meters, a width up to 22 meters and a draft up to 6.2 meters.
The depth of the channel near the entrance buoy is 12 meters; Tosmare channel fairway depth is 10 meters (up to 12 meters in the future). Marinas are equipped with two gantry cranes of 32 and 16 tons, as well as gantry crane of 10 tons.
There are 34 buildings area of 44,000 m². They include:
- office building area of 5,000 m²;
- garage area of 1,700 m²;
- 2 underground oil tanks volume of about 4,000 m³.
All communications are present: electricity, gas, water supply and sewerage in the territory as well as two artesian wells.
Main development ways
- Handling of bulk and general cargo, lumber, coal, ferroalloys, cotton, cement, peat, grains, food, metal, bulky goods and packaged goods;
- Construction of the industrial park;
- Construction of the logistics center;
- The development of industrial areas related to metalworking, woodworking, chemical industry and other areas;
- Cutting and cutting for scrap metal of ships;
- Ship repair;
- Stevedoring services;
- Leasing out buildings for rent.