The apartment is situated in Art Nouveau style architectural monument, which has been included on the UNESCO world heritage list of culture and is located in the prestigious district of Riga — Quiet Centre.
The house was built in 1910 as per the design of the German architect. The renovation of the building was carried out in 2015, which results in perfect combination of the application of modern technologies, which increases the level of comfort, and the preservation of the historical charm of the building.
There are 28 well-equipped premium apartments. At the upper floor there are two-level apartments which have large panoramic windows. There have been designed several interior options and all apartments are offered with finishes, so the buyer will have an opportunity to choose the most appropriate one according to your personal taste and wishes. On the ground floor the garage and storage space is available, which can be reached from the residential floors using an elevator.
Close to apartments there are many splendid parks and gardens with beautiful ponds, canals and fountains. The Old Town can be reached just in a few minutes. Nearby there is the embankment with nautical clubs and Andrejsala.