The house located in the quiet center of Riga, which is known as the embassy district.
There are various restaurants, pleasant cafes, banks, embassies, public service companies, schools, kindergartens, art museums, theaters and parks for walking or playing sports nearby.
The project uses modern and long-term solutions, which allows residents to minimize the need for maintenance.
- Air conditioning
- SCARABEO bath and Grohe plumbing
- Bleached oak APARICI floorboards
- Central heating
- Ceramic tiles
- Full interior decoration
- Heated floors in the bathroom
- Individual meters for each apartment
- Storage room for bicycles and wheelchairs
- Triple wooden windows with Kaldewei double glazing
- Video door phones
We can help you with your Latvian residency permit application when buying a property worth €250,000 or more.