Penthouse apartment on Kalpaka Boulevard with an amazing view from southern terrace.
Apartment has a spacious living room, 3 bedrooms, fireplace and a south terrace, offering a charming view of the centenarian greenery of Kronvalda Park and roofs of Art Nouveau style buildings.
The interior materials, technology and furniture are all of the highest quality. Apartment provides private elevator for the convenient access to the 5th floor. Distance to underground parking- 2 min.
- Private lift;
- Autonomous gas heating system;
- Air-conditioning system;
- Built-in sound system with the adjustments in each room;
- Special sound insulation in the roof lining;
- Oiled oak inlaid floor Boen;
- Design radiators IRSAP;
- Qualitative aluminum windows;
- Door handles FSB;
- Built-in lamps
- Floss; ”Blackout” and day curtains.
- Built-in wall furniture with the oak veneer and places for connection the TV equipments; Fireplace;
Library/ cabinet furniture.
Built-in kitchen furniture, extractor Bulthaup, built-in equipments Miele, wine cabinet Siemens, lamps Tom Dickson, built-in wall cupboards, decorative panels of B&B Italia design.
Dressing room: Built-in wardrobes Pianca.
Bathrooms: Stone tiles Cesar, Bath equipment from Flaminia; Taps Fantini.
Terrace Flooring – thermo tree; Aluminum facade system.
Minimal Lease Contract — 3 Years.
Kalpaka Boulevard is the most prestigious place at Rigas historical centre- surrounded by spacious parks, Art Nouveau style architecture and located near several foreign embassies.
We can help you with your Latvian residency permit application when buying a property worth €250,000 or more.