The building is situated in the quiet centre of Riga, on the beautiful and historical Vilandes street, surrounded by the beautiful Art Nouveau architecture, within a short walking distance to the nearby embassies, headquarters of major banks, ministries, best schools, kindergartens, shops, cafes, hotels, restaurants and the Old Town. The street is located between 2 beautiful parks. The building was built by architect Fridrich Scheffel in 1909 and was completely reconstructed in 2008. A modern elevator was installed.
The apartment is located on the 2nd floor of the house and consists of:
- an entrance hall with a built-in wardrobe,
- a spacious elegant living room with a view of Vilandes Street and historical decorations on the ceilings,
- an office room, separated from the living room with a functional glass wall,
- fully equipped kitchen with appliances by Siemens, with a dining area,
- master bedroom,
- master bathroom with shower,
- a small guest bedroom with utility room/small wardrobe,
- child's bedroom with bathroom and walk-in closet with a large built-in wardrobe,
The windows of the apartment overlook 3 sides of the house. High ceilings — 3.2 m, which allow to enjoy more space and light of the apartment.
There is an individual storage room on the ground floor of 4.5 m². Car parking is available near the house for an additional charge, there are also several paid parking lots nearby. The price of the apartment includes all buil-in furtniture, kitchen and its appliances. Please contact us to get more information about this wonderful property and arrange a viewing!
We can help you with your Latvian residency permit application when buying a property worth €250,000 or more.