- Three bedrooms, three bathrooms, living room with dining room, large kitchen, living room/ cabinet, utility room, separate anteroom and closed garage, sheds for two cars and separate gazebo.
- Structures — eco-friendly Fibo blocks with 100 mm thick Paroc stone wool filling.
- Windows — triple glazed windows (glass unit with argon gas filling and separate selective glass).
- Exterior doors — wood exterior doors built according to western european standards.
- Roof — IKO (Belgium) bituminous shingle cover.
- Walls in living quarters — plaster and painted walls (Germany).
- Flooring — tiles (Italy and Germany), laminate (Germany).
- Plumbing — Villeroy & Boch, Grohe, Duravit (Germany).
- Fireplace opening up with triple glass — Schmid (Germany).
Heat supply and communication
- Heating system — water-heated floors on both floors and garage Uponor (Finland).
- Independent eco-friendly heating — geothermal earth pump Buderus (Germany).
- Water — connection to the city water supply, local watering is available for garden watering.
- Sewerage — local biological treatment plant/ EU certified.
- Ventilation — recuperation equipment/ EU certified.
- landscaped plot with garden and lounges.
- Cobbled paths to the house.
- The city park is 100m away.
- Driveway asphalting is in Dome plans, asphalt 500m away.
We can help you with your Latvian residency permit application when buying a property worth €250,000 or more.