Sold magnificent apartment in the picturesque village Lucic Montenegro.
The new project — a perfect union of new and old time luxury villas and apartments with all modern amenities and surrounded by traditional Montenegrin architecture and fascinating sea view. Landscaped gardens, two swimming pools, a spa center with treatment rooms, a sauna and a café with domestic products — all these make the village an attractive place for rest.
On sale are apartments of 85 m² — 163 m²
- All the buildings are reconstructed in the traditional style, using high-quality traditional materials — new stone comes from a local quarry for a complete similarity with the existing masonry; all windows and doors are double glazed windows with frames made of local wood.
- The living quarters have panoramic glass doors that open onto terraces and balconies.
- High-quality trim parts: oak flooring in the living room and bedrooms, Italian ceramics in the kitchen and bathrooms.
- All facilities are equipped with standard air-conditioning cooling/ heating, plus warm Underfloor in the bathrooms and kitchen and fireplace with glazed front in the living room.
- The working surface of the kitchen is made of granite, the set includes all appliances.
The village is located on Lucic green hills above Herceg Novi, close to the border with Croatia. This magical and picturesque collection of old stone house boasts breathtaking views of the Bay of Kotor and the Adriatic and is an oasis of calm away from the bustle of the city.