An ancient stone villa with an incredible view of the Bay of Kotor. The house, built over 250 years ago, is located on the first line with a private access to the sea. The land plot, with a total area of 1,200 m², is surrounded by an ancient fence made of stone. In the yard, there is a garage for two cars, above which there is a terrace with a panoramic view of the bay. All communications are conducted.
The layout of the house includes:
- The first floor: a spacious living room with a fireplace, a kitchen, a dressing room, a storage room, a bathroom.
- The second floor: a spacious living room with a dining area. This floor is connected to an apartment of 56 m², consisting of a bedroom, a utility room and a bathroom.
- The third floor: three bedrooms, a dressing room, two bathrooms, exit to a large terrace overlooking the monastery.
- The fourth floor is an attic.
Location and nearby infrastructure
The villa is located in the suburbs of Kotor, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site and recognized as one of the most beautiful bays in the world. In 1717, Dobrota received the status of a seaside settlement. At the same time, palaces of noble families were built: Dabinovich-Kokot, Trypkovich, Ivanovich, Radonichych, Milosevic and others.