New project offers a superior level of comfort and represents completely new concept of 5-star living, with its special and innovative amenities and of course the standard of its service.
The project is a suite complex, spread over 40,000 м² surface area, consisting of three separate facilities–the fifteen-floors tower and the eight-floor towers, within which there are 252 suites, including luxurious penthouse suites on the top floor of 15-floors tower.
The biggest tower has 156 suites of various types and floor area, while the 8-floors buildings have 48 individual suites. Suites within the complex have spacious terraces and deep blue glass facades with a view of the sea and over the entire bay of Budva and the Old Town of Budva, and only a small number of suites overlook from the terraces the heart of the city and surrounding hills with greenery.
Except residental units intended for sale, the complex opened residental 4 star hotel with the capacity of 32 one- bedroom apartments suitable for accomodation of 2+1 ADL or 2 ADL+ 2 CHD and 2 penthouse apartments.
At the moment company is working on receiving a licence for 5 star hotel, issued by governement authorities due to the additional amenities complex has, such as: wellness & Spa center, 5 star a la carte restaurant, conference hall and others amenities.
Tre complex is energy efficient and environmentaly friendly project.
- the storey height of suites is 3,2 m and of business premises 4,5 m;
- facade and dividing walls in the KNAUF system — fire, moisture resistant and fire resistant panels with certified acoustic protection;
- Viessmann solar system
- sound system Bosch, IP video intercom, IP telephony, IP TV, Internet, etc.;
- high-speed passenger elevators Otis noiseless for 8 people with automatic evacuation in case of failure;
- professional technical protection systems — IP video surveillance, IP fire alarm system, CO detection in garages, card access to public and private garage.
Equipment inside the suites was carefully chosen to meet the world standards of quality and functionality, and includes:
- Schuco continuous facade and insulating glass;
- stone ventilated facade of natural Prilep marble ”Sivec“;
- the supply of hot water, which draws its energy directly from the sun throughout the year;
- walls and floors in kitchens, hallways and bathrooms are made of top quality Spanish and Italian stone;
- first class oak parquet;
- Front door — height 2,4 m — soundproof with a hidden door closing mechanism, interior doors — height 2,4 m — flat with hidden hinges and magnetic lock;
- balcony doors and windows — aluminium locksmithing with heat insulation, sound insulation, waterproof;
- Toshiba and LG multi split air conditioning systems;
- Adria system — access control through apartments card;
- sanitary ware Villeroy & Boch; Hansgrohe showers and fountains; Zehnder towel dryer;
- awnings on the terraces with an electric motor for protection from external influences.
In recent years, Montenegro has been proclaimed the world's top tourist destination, which is being proved by constant attendance over the year, primarily due to its undisturbed natural beauty.
Budva, popularly known as the ”metropolis of tourism“ is the most visited destination in Montenegro, and among the most visited in the Adriatic, because of its beautiful beaches and warm sea, a blend of old and modern architecture, as well as events organized throughout the year.
Tre complex is situated in an exclusive location in the first zone of the city, in the centre of Budva, at a distance of fifty meters from the sea and the beautiful Slovenska beach, close to the promenade along the coastal belt. Nearby is the city marina, the Old Town of Budva and the Budva Fair.
Distance of the complex from important points:
- Airport Tivat — 20 km
- Airport Podgorica — 69,1 km
- Bus station Budva — 600 m
- Old town Budva — 1,1 km
- Marine Budva — 1 km