A exclusive villa in one of the most prestigious and popular areas of the coast today. The villa is located in an elite complex of 25 individual villas with all the necessary infrastructure. The village is in a secluded place, each villa has a private courtyard with a beautiful landscape, a swimming pool, an outdoor parking. The functionality of the facility provides a high level of comfort. The villa has an area of 180.5 m², located on a plot of 359 m².
The house has two floors. The first floor (94.7 m²): a corridor, a living room, a dining room, a kitchen, a summer dining-terrace, a bathroom, a laundry. The second floor (85,8 m²): an entrance hall, two spacious bedrooms, a bathroom, a terrace with a magnificent view of the sea.
- The facade is made using decorative elements made of stone, preserving the general style of the Adriatic architecture;
- High quality ceramics and parquet from valuable species of wood;
- Multi-split heating and a cooling system with a common outdoor unit and independent indoor units mounted on the ceiling;
- If desired, installation of underfloor heating;
- Complete waterproofing of the facade, thermal insulation to the highest standards;
- External windows and doors of aluminum profile or in a variant of a combination of wood/aluminum;
- All city communications are summed up;
- Satellite television;
- Furnishing (extra charge) will be offered in several design options;
- The villa was erected under a roof, without a finishing;
- The cost includes finishing and arrangement of the pool.
Location and nearby objects
The villa is located in the town of Kavac, just 5 minutes drive from the old town of Kotor (protected by UNESCO) and Porto Montenegro. It is a hilly area with a magnificent view of the sea, surrounded by green mountains, which is just minutes from two new golf courses.