A one-bedroom apartment in a new residential complex with a swimming pool, just 50 m from the beach. The complex is located in a closed protected area. Thanks to the excellent quality of construction, excellent location, good infrastructure and reasonable prices, it enjoys great popularity among buyers.
Unique features of the residential complex:
- distance to the sea: 50 meters, immediate proximity of beaches;
- an underground garage with all fire safety systems (sprinkler, automatic fire extinguishing and forced smoke removal);
- high ceilings (effective height — 2.95 m);
- high-quality finishing (oak parquet from Slovenia, plumbing group Villeroy&Boch);
- closed guarded territory with video surveillance and video intercoms;
- a service company;
- a large heated swimming pool with a paddling pool and mosaic (functioning 6 months a year).
The apartment is on the ground floor and comprises a living room with a kitchen and a dining area, a bedroom, a bathroom and an entrance hall. From the living room there is an exit to the terrace, with a panoramic view of the Boko-Kotor Bay.
Baoshichi is famous for its mimosa festival and a many-kilometer embankment with numerous berths, restaurants, beaches. The distance to the border with Croatia is 15 km, to Tivat airport — 10 km via ferry.