A new modern villa is located in the resort town of Becici. This place combines magnificent landscapes, peace and quiet and at the same time proximity to the lively tourist center of Budva with its developed infrastructure and one of the symbols of Montenegro — the island of St. Stephen. All levels of the villa offers a magnificent view of the sea and the island of St. Stephen.
In the courtyard of the house, in addition to the pool (4x8 m), there is also an orchard, a veranda (7x11 m) with a barbecue and a summer kitchen, a parking.
The villa consists of three floors and includes a spacious living room with a fireplace with access to the terrace, where there is a swimming pool, a kitchen equipped with high-end appliances, dressing rooms, a study, four bedrooms, some of which have private bathrooms. The house has a separate sauna with a shower, a bathroom and a laundry. The technical room is made with a separate entrance.
- Central water supply and sewerage, additional local water supply
- A water treatment system
- A hot water recirculation system
- A centralized heating/cooling system based on economical heat pumps
- Water underfloor heating
- The Internet
- Digital television
- Security alarm
- Central power supply
- A passenger elevator
- A centralized ventilation system with humidity sensors
- LED lighting with brightness adjustment
- An automatic watering system
- Access for people with disabilities
- A pool with backlight, counter flow, water gun, hydromassage and automatic rolling shuttering
- High-quality plumbing
- Windows made of aluminum profile, athermal glasses, mosquito nets and electric rolling shutters
- The design of external walls, roofs and windows has an increased level of thermal insulation
- Finishing of the facades is made entirely of natural stone
Location and nearby objects
The villa is superbly located. In the immediate surroundings of the villa there are Splendid Hotels, in the territory of which there is a magnificent spa and Japanese restaurant. The excellent sandy beach and the Becici promenade are 400 meters away.
A pedestrian tunnel connects the Becici Embankment with Budva, offering an excellent route for hiking/biking to the Old Town of Budva. In the other direction, the embankment stretches to Kamenovo itself, offering many beautiful beaches, restaurants and cafes, as well as beautiful views.