Аpartment with a terrace of 20 m² is located on the first line by the sea in a luxury residential complex on the half island of Zavala in the town of Budva, Montenegro.
The apartment is ready for occupation. The internal finishings and furnishing were realized by high-level disigners.
Description of the residential complex
The gated territory of the half island is under a 24-hour security and video surveillance. The residential complex was designed by a German architect firm and includes 36 three-level villas with terraces, where you find apartments with sizes spenning between 77 m² and 639 m². There are more the 100 of different plants in the territory of the complex.
Infrastructure of the residential complex
- beach complex with a bar, a quay and a yachts rent service (3 beach areas)
- two restaurants and a cafe
- food shop
- kindergarten and plyaground
- beauty salon and SPA
- concert venue
- travel agency
- 24-hour service
- apartments rent service
- taxi service and rent of cars
- babysitter service
The apartment includes a living-dining room, a kitchen, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a terrace.
- Italian fitted kitchen of Poliform
- household appliances of Miele
- sanitary fitments of Dornbracht and Villeroy&Boch
- fire alarm
- smart home system
- multi-split air conditioning system
- window-glasses SunGuard
- high-quality parquet flooring to the living room and bedroom
- Italian tiles to the bathroom and kitchen
- floor-to-ceiling windows
- underfloor heating
Location and nearby infrastructure
The apartment is located on the half island of Zavala in Budva, Montenegro.
Budva is situated in the central part of the Adriatic coast of the country. Budva and its surroundings form the Budva Riviera — the largest tourist center of Montenegro.
The international airport Tivat is situated 20–25 km way from Budva. The international Podgorica Airport is located 60–70 km way from the town.