The resort is planned to hold 32 terraced houses of which:
* 20 are apartment houses with 104 apartments, areas ranging from 42 – 110 m²
* 12 are family villas with areas ranging from 150 – 350 m²
All apartments and villas have balconies, all semi shaded to ensure privacy in the overall home ambiance, as they have a focal role of family lifestyle during the summer. All the entrances are separate from the resident roads or gardens.
The captivating view of the sea prevails as the ambient setter of each room.
Interior works are carried out in high quality, with the use of materials and products from well known European manufacturers.
Every house has its one telephone line, cable TV and an ADSL internet connection.
Living room: 25.7 m²
Kitchen: 4.8 m²
Master Bedroom: 12.3 m²
Master Bathroom: 3.1 m²
Bedroom 2: 10.4 m²
Bathroom 2: 4.8 m²
Corridor: 3.7 m²
Total indoor: 64,8 m²
- the entire wooden mediterranean style kitchen (with cookers, dishwashers, sinks, taps and all equipment except refrigerators)
- wooden closets in all rooms
- a plasma TV
- all bathroom equipment (sink, bathtub, taps, mirror, bathroom accessories) including a laundry machine
- high quality wooden veneered doors
- high quality african mahagony wooden windows and balcony doors, all double glazed
- high quality wooden ocean colored shutters
- italian tiling, lighting
The houses and apartments are equipped with a heating and cooling system, using invert function systems (“Split” or “Multi-split”), while the bathrooms have floor heating.
Location and nearby infrastructure
The apartment is located in Kostanica, it is a quiet, fisherman’s village, near the entrance of the Risan Bay, close to the narrow Verige. It is located just opposite to the old town of Perast, which makes its position unique. Upon arrival you are struck by a dramatic fjord with dark massive mountains that stand contrast to the clear water that contains endless tones of blue. The steep mountain on the foot of which the resort lies ensures a captivating panoramic view from each apartment and villa to the entire Bay of Risan and especially to the historic town of Perast and its two jewels – the church islands of St. George and Our Lady of the Rocks.