New villas in the suburbs of Tivat for sale. The complex of villas is located in 700-800 m from the coastline, in a quiet neighborhood of Tivat, surrounded by Mediterranean vegetation. All villas are built above the local road, on the sloping terrain, at a 55 metres above the sea level.
The complex comprises four luxury villas, with large outdoor terraces and beautiful sea views. Each villa features panoramic windows, sitting area, landscaped outdoor space. Three villas have their private swimming pool. All construction works in the complex are carried out in accordance with the most stringent modern technical requirements. The developer offers a ready-made villa with a ”turn-key“ furniture.
* Villa ”Grazia“ of an area of 240 m², with three bedrooms and a swimming pool — 800.000 €
* Villa ”Poetry“ of an area of 280 m², with four bedrooms and a swimming pool-1,000,000 €
* Villa ”Melody“ of an area of 280 m², with four bedrooms and a swimming pool-1,000,000 €
* Villa ”Muse“ of 200 m², with three bedrooms, without pool — 600.000 €.
- The villas are designed in a traditional Mediterranean style by leading architects and designers
- With a relatively small internal area (from 200 to 280 m²), the layout of the villas are elaborated in detail for maximum comfort and efficiency of the space used
- Three villas have their own swimming pool
- Each villa has a large outdoor terrace in front of the house, a sitting area with sun loungers, a fireplace with chimney, parking or garage space
- The outdoor space is decorated with natural stone with landscape gardening
- Each of the four villas is sold fully finished and furnished
Due to the good location, the villas are surrounded by unspoilt nature with beautiful views of the bay, in a quiet secluded location, and at the same time close to the main urban infrastructure. A seven-minute drive from them is the yacht complex Porto Montenegro, on the territory of which there are restaurants, cozy bars, art gallery, Maritime Museum, luxury pool LidoMar, private British school and sailing school. A large number of sporting, cultural, concert and other events are held annually under the auspices of Porto Montenegro. The medieval town of Kotor with its Venetian streets and known for the beauty of the Boka Kotorska Bay lie at a distance of just 10 km away. International airports of Tivat and Podgorica are also easily accessible.
Location and nearby infrastructure
The location on the hill provides a picturesque view of the Bay of Kotor and the city of Tivat. Below the road, directly under the plots with villas, there is an orchard, providing an additional atmosphere of comfort. The road leading to the complex is a dead-end, which gives peace, tranquility and privacy, while being almost in the center of the city and in close proximity to the main urban infrastructure.